Friday, February 19, 2021

NMS: AGT Sprina and the Fighter Ships


While exploring the Itchecat Sector in Eissentam galaxy, I found a star system with 7 nice looking fighter starships. Usually I find I like maybe two or three out of all the ships in a system, but I actually like all the fighters in this one. AGT Sprina is a Vy'keen system with a 2-star economy (with 2 suns and 4 lush planets!). It might take some patience or luck to find S-class versions; I decided to grab one of the lower grade ships anyway (the Rutosus Scanner) because it looked cool and had a bigger inventory than the fighter in my collection.

The portal glyphs for Agen L (a lush planet) in this system are:

AGT Sprina in Eissentam galaxy

The Fighters:

1. Hasuya's Champion (A:29/5)

2. Sojai QD4 (B:25/4)

3. Rutosus Scanner XII (A:29/5)

4. JI3 Yamada (C:15/2)

5. Mamogata of Providence (B:18/4)

6. Inuya's Decree CB7 (C:16/2)

7. The Sword of Truth (C:23/4)

Which one of these would be your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment